How to register as a customer of Stax Trade Centres
Unlike some wholesalers Stax is a strictly trade only cash and carry.
We do not admit the general public
To register at Stax you must either be
- a bona fide independent retailer that resells the products we stock; or
- a professional tradesperson who uses the products we stock to conduct your work, i.e.
- painter & decorator
Our product range includes DIY, Hardware, Gardening, Seasonal, Fancy Goods, Plumbing, Kitchens, Housewares, Tools, Lighting, Timber & Building and Doors.
You can apply online or by visiting your local Stax Trade Centre.
When visiting the branch you should bring with you
- Business identification, e.g. letterhead or business card
- Two invoices from different suppliers, made out in your company name, showing you currently buy the products Stax sell for your business
- A recent utility bill for your business address
Please note: For safety reasons we do not admit children under the age of 16