About Stax Bristol
To cater for the South West the Stax Bristol depot was opened in 1996. The branch has recently had a facelift and attracts customers from the south west as far as Devon and Cornwall and Wales.
0330 333 7263
Wyck Beck Road
Meet The Bristol Team
Assistant Branch Manager / HR Manager
Bathrooms & Kitchens
If you would like to send in your CV for any vacancies that may come up in the future, please send to your local branch:
Stax Trade Centres
Wyck Beck Road
You must have the ability to multi-task and maintain professional standards at all times.
Duties include stock replenishment, assisting in shop floor merchandising and providing excellent customer service. A forklift truck reach licence is an advantage. Previous experience desirable, but not essential as full training given. Hours to be discussed at interview
We are looking for a Floor Controller to further compliment the Bristol team.
With an operational focus and is able to demonstrate excellent management skills and thrives on leading from the front. You will be leading a team of six department managers, with responsibilities for developing customer relations, sales, working with suppliers and your teams’ development.
Working as part of the senior management team within the branch you will possess a wide variety of skills.
• Demonstrates energy, commitment and focus to ensure delivery of results.
• Takes responsibility and accountability for achieving results.
• Sets high standards for self and team.
• Have good communication skills.
• Develops clear short, medium and long term plans for self and team.
• Able to set a clear direction for your team.
• Actively supports and encourages team working.
• Proven track record of developing others.
• Understands local trends and competitor activity.
• Have the required skills to build strong relationships with customers.