About Stax Birmingham
The Birmingham branch moved to new bigger, modern purpose built premises in 2001, easily located in Oldbury. Trading since 1988 the branch has been supplying Birmingham Tradesmen & Independent Retailers for 23 years.
0330 333 7261
Meet The Birmingham Team
Section Manager Housewares
Section Manager DIY
Section Manager Seasonal
Section Manager Tools
Section Manager Bathrooms & Kitchens
If you would like to send in your CV for any vacancies that may come up in the future, please send to your local branch:
Stax Trade Centres
The role is critical to the on-going success of the business and demands the ability to work independently and as a team, taking your own initiative as and when needed. This role will be well suited for a candidate who is able to display sound knowledge of warehouse stock systems, is numeracy literate and attention to detail. Reach Forklift licence essential.
General Duties include
- Picking orders using the hand held scanner from warehouse shelves, locations
- Palletising and shrink wrapping products to pallets ready for despatch
- Packing warehouse orders as necessary
- Maintaining a high level of health and safety standards
- Operating handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Performing other general warehouse duties as needed
You will need experience dealing with customers, meeting their expectations and producing quotations.
Kitchen product knowledge is a must.
Working knowledge preferred of Fusion 2020 would be ideal but training will be provided.
Stax offer a company pension scheme and pay a competitive wage. If you would like to apply, please send us your CV and Covering letter to us via post or email.