About Stax Birmingham
The Birmingham branch moved to new bigger, modern purpose built premises in 2001, easily located in Oldbury. Trading since 1988 the branch has been supplying Birmingham Tradesmen & Independent Retailers for 23 years.
0330 333 7261
Meet The Birmingham Team
Section Manager Housewares
Section Manager DIY
Section Manager Seasonal
Section Manager Tools
Section Manager Bathrooms & Kitchens
Section Manager Timber & Building
If you would like to send in your CV for any vacancies that may come up in the future, please send to your local branch:
Stax Trade Centres
We are looking for:
Business development experience at SME level & above with a proven track record of success in % growth of Sales.
A natural ability to build added value relationships creatively with key business contacts. To be successful as our Sales Account Manager, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. Which plays an integral role in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers.
- Follow up new leads from the trade shows to generate more sales and be able to develop your own leads and accounts.
- Look after the existing branch accounts allocated to you and build up a good relationship with these accounts
- Managing the accounts to maximising sales orders.
- Dealing and negotiating sales enquiries with customers
- Daily operational sales duties.
- Making sure all information is accurately communicated to the customers.
- A good speed combined with accuracy on keyboards
- A very good use of email communication as you will have a lot of email communication with customers and other stakeholders
- Be proficient MS Excel / Word spreadsheets and formula
- A basic understanding of building reports
- Clear and confident telephone manner.
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Work quickly, calmly & accurately under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A DIY sales background is an advantage